Valley Arts Weekly Youth Theatre
Valley Arts Youth Theatre is open to anyone in school years 3 to 8, regardless of your level of experience or background. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned performer, you will find a place to belong.
At Valley Arts Youth Theatre, you will:
- Meet new friends who share your passion and enthusiasm for drama
- Learn from experienced and professional instructors who will guide you through every step of the acting and storytelling process
- Develop your skills and confidence in acting, voice, movement, and improvisation
- Explore a variety of genres and styles, from comedy to tragedy, from fairy tales to legends
- Showcase your talent and hard work in our final summer performance, where you will perform in front of a large and supportive audience
- But most of all, you will have lots and lots of FUN!
Weekly sessions take place from 5.45pm – 7.15pm on Wednesday evenings during term time, at The Baptist Hall in Chew Magna.
The first session is free to give your child a taste of what the sessions will be like and to meet the Youth Theatre leaders. After this, the cost is £10 per session, with the whole term (or any remaining sessions in the term) payable in advance.
Where needed we have options to pay by installments, or for low income families there are a small number of bursaries available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Our weekly youth theatre is currently full, but if you would like to put your child’s name on the waiting list, please click here.
We can’t wait to see you at the Valley Arts Youth Theatre, where the drama never ends!
Is an actor and workshop leader who has worked with various Theatre in Education companies over the years, touring to schools across the UK and Italy. Laura has been working closely with Valley Arts for the last 5 years, devising and delivering shows and drama workshops for our younger audiences in the Chew Valley.
Is a well known young theatre maker and workshop leader. He has worked with Bristol Old Vic, Bristol Old Vic Theatre School, Travelling Light and Theatre Orchard. Casey enjoys creating innovative, exciting, theatre that engages with local communities.